Not only is a huge new Market Halls coming to Oxford Circus this year, another massive food hall is opening down the road this July. The Arcade Food Theatre, on the ground floor of the Centre Point building (which is still getting a Din Tai Fung too), will be home to six kitchens plus an incubation space, three bars, a coffee and bakery counter AND a terrace. Check out the kitchen line-up:
- TOU by TATA Eatery – TATA’s katsu sando-focused concept will take up residence in The Loft incubation space.
- Pophams – After expanding to London Fields the bakery, with its maple bacon pastries, is moving in here.
- Pastorcito – The Harts Group is creating another El Pastor spin-off. This one will feature a new menu inspired by Mexico City.
- Oklava – Selin Kiazim is taking her Turkish Cypriot kitchen central.
- Casita do Frango – Little sister to Casa do Frango in London Bridge. Expect piri-piri chicken and other Portuguese faves.
- Chotto by Chotto Matte – This version of the Nikkei restaurant will serve up more accessible Japanese-Peruvian food.
- Flat Iron Workshop – The Flat Iron team will use this space to develop new dishes and showcase beef from small UK producers.
And there are still more announcements to come…. yeah this one’s gonna be big.
Opens July 2019
103-105 New Oxford Street, London, WC2H 8LH